Gallery

Updates about the running of the website. Feel free to post comments here if you feel something needs to be added or improved.

Moderators: phil kirk, richardwkirk

phil kirk
Site Admin

Gallery

Post by phil kirk »

The Gallery has been having major problems, but is now pretty much ready for use again.

Please try to keep the size of uploaded images to 1024x768 at the very most. Preferably 800x600. This will help ensure that similar problems do not arise again soon.

There is absolutely no point in posting very large images, as they do not display properly on screen. If you have trouble re-sizing images, then contact me for advice. It is not difficult.

I'm sorry that a lot of the large images had to be deleted. I rescued those I could. Please use this as an excuse to start alll over with fresh images.
phil kirk
Site Admin

Re: Gallery

Post by phil kirk »

The old gallery had to be abandoned a long time ago because it was hacked by malicious people, so in 2013 we set up a Flickr group which is easy to use and no threat to the security of the rest of the website. We ask that only photos of wildlife which occurs locally should be posted (or local landscapes).

https://www.flickr.com/groups/2427599@N21/

Return to “Website News”