Forum upgrade to phpBB3

Updates about the running of the website. Feel free to post comments here if you feel something needs to be added or improved.

Moderators: phil kirk, richardwkirk

richardwkirk
Site Admin

Forum upgrade to phpBB3

Post by richardwkirk »

Due to some technical issues with the forum we have been required to upgrade to a newer version of the bulletin board software. The conversion process seems to have gone as expected with all previous posts and user data copied over. Please let me know if you experience any issues with the new version of the forum. Apologies for any problems encountered using the forum in the last few days.
PETER
Little Egret

Re: Forum upgrade to phpBB3

Post by PETER »

It's good to be back :D

peter
richardwkirk
Site Admin

Post by richardwkirk »

Some issues with spammers today however hopefully these issues have been sorted out. Apologies for any spam posts that were present in the forum earlier.
Leonard Poxon
Little Egret

Post by Leonard Poxon »

On my computer at home and at work the main web page only shows posts up to Wednesday 26th. June, however when I go to 'recent posts' I can see that there have been a number since the 26th. June.
Paul West
Goldeneye

Post by Paul West »

Leonard try clearing your computers cache & your browsers history. That could possibly solve your Issue.
Dave
Raven

Post by Dave »

Wow just noticed its been updated fab looks great I can make a Forum app for android now :) Pleased you kept the logo I made
Visit Our Website [url=http://"http://www.holidays-revealed.com/"]Clicky Linky[/url] Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Return to “Website News”