Ben Kingsley in "A Birder's Guide to Everything"

Latest news about the society and events in our area.

Moderators: Neil Southworth, phil kirk

phil kirk
Site Admin

Ben Kingsley in "A Birder's Guide to Everything"

Post by phil kirk »

I have received the following announcement of a new film:

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are very excited to announce the UK release of new film A Birder's Guide to Everything starring Sir Ben Kingsley which is due for release on DVD & Video on Demand platforms on 19th May 2014.

- - -

Sideways meets Stand by Me in this endearing story of friendship, family and a place in bird watching's history books!
Birding fanatic David Portnoy (Kodi Smit-McPhee) thinks that he's made the discovery of a lifetime, the extinct Labrador duck! Joined by three of his friends from the Young Birders Society, they take off on an epic road trip in search of the rare bird and elusive answers to teenage questions large and small. With marvellous supporting performances by Sir Ben Kingsley and James Le Gros, A Birder's Guide to Everything is an alternately poignant and funny window into the thoughtful world of birding.

- - -

We wanted to get in touch with you to ask if you would be interested in sharing information on this fantastic, charming film with your Birding community - whether it be on your website, newsletter and/or social media pages?

We are happy to give you access to the trailer and images to use and if you wish to run a review piece/blog on the film, we have preview copies available in advance of its release.

Attached is the press release and here is a link to the official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BK3aEOJyV0 (please feel free to share/embed the trailer)

You can also follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABirdersGuideToEverything and Twitter: @ABirdersGuide / #ABirdersGuide

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Louise

Return to “News”