Hic BIBI .FOXES.

nora west
Little Egret

Hic BIBI .FOXES.

Post by nora west »

Steve Jolly and Jenny from Y.V.PARK saw pr.Foxes at HIC BIBI. N/Reserve.yesterday.27th Jan.
Ian Smith
Grey Wagtail

Post by Ian Smith »

They will be paired up by now, they use a deep sand earth on farm next door, be careful if you put a dog in dangerous round there with that deep sand.
tony
Raven

Post by tony »

lets hope no-one would even think about putting a dog in, never mind being careful doing it :evil:
Ian Woosey
Woodpecker

Post by Ian Woosey »

I think this thread should be deleted personally. This afternoon whilst birding close by at Bradley Hall, near Standish (in fact just over the Bucknow Brook from Hic-Bibi, which is the county boundary) myself and Jimmy Meadows witnessed four "unsavoury" looking fellas with dogs. They were carrying spades.....undoubtably looking for fox earths. They were possibly either coming from or going to Hic-Bibi. I would dread to think that they got their information from a forum such as this. It is disgusting, but it does go on !
Ian Smith
Grey Wagtail

Post by Ian Smith »

lol i dont think people need to come on a twitching forum to get info. I work the same earths my great grandad did! each to there own.
Neil Southworth
Avocet

Post by Neil Southworth »

Ian Woosey wrote:myself and Jimmy Meadows witnessed four "unsavoury" looking fellas with dogs. They were carrying spades!
They were probably the same guys who were at White Coppice this morning. Ian was probably with them. :shock:
David Beattie
Peregrine

fox

Post by David Beattie »

Surely the point is - using dogs is against the law. and this is not a "twitching" forum
duxbury rambler
Raven

Digging out

Post by duxbury rambler »

I also think this thread should be closed but if anyone is interested in the laws of digging out, this site has a lot of info.

http://www.diggingout.org/
Ian Smith
Grey Wagtail

Post by Ian Smith »

Perfectly legal to use terriers below ground to protect game birds.

Return to “2011 Recent Sightings Submissions”