Post any news of rare sightings from outside the area or any holiday information you may wish to pass on.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
A Spotted flycatcher showed well from the Kingfisher hide this afternoon but only for a couple of minutes, managed to get a couple of shots before it disappeared. Lots of Shelduck with young around the Reserve. Didn't see any Raptors but a GS Woodpecker showed well from one of the hides.
- 3-6-19,.JPG (161.08 KiB) Viewed 207 times
- 3-6-19.JPG (157.53 KiB) Viewed 207 times
- 3-6-19..JPG (158.85 KiB) Viewed 207 times
Could anyone give me an id on this Mouse/vole please. It was very small and plump. nice to see lots of Swifts, Swallows, sand Martins and house Martins feeding in the rain.
- 7-6-19.JPG (163.86 KiB) Viewed 167 times
- 7-6-19,.JPG (157.58 KiB) Viewed 167 times
- 7-6-19..JPG (156.19 KiB) Viewed 167 times
- Posts: 2273
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:42 am
- Location: Great Knowley